This certificate aims to provide an enhanced professional background by following state of the art fraud management standards. It places particular emphasis on the prevention, detection and management of financial and operational frauds. This certificate is composed of two complementary modules:
- Fraud mitigation policies
- Compliance and fraud risk management programs
- Legal aspects of fraud and relationships between stakeholders
- Fraud resolution
Fraud detection and prevention
- Fraud detection methods and tools: Indicators, investigations, and proof
- Fraud prevention and deterrence techniques
- Financial crimes and frauds related to financial transactions
- Frauds related to operational matters
Conditions for certification
Candidates must attend, and participate in, the certifying seminars corresponding to the two modules. They must also successfully pass the certifying examination. More information on the certification conditions and process. More information on the certification conditions and process.
Typical responsibilities for a fraud manager
Contribute to the definition of a fraud mitigation policy. Develop tools and models for the detection and prevention of fraud. Process and manage fraud case files. Ensure the follow-up of legal proceedings and the updating of external stakeholders. Participate in the communication of fraud matters and issues within the organization. Provide business intelligence on practices related to fraud.